Selling your home
There’s no denying there’s a lot going on in the housing market this season. That may leave you with some questions about whether it still makes sense to sell your house. Here are three of the top questions you may be asking and the data that helps answer them so you can make a confident decision.
1. Should I Wait To Sell?
2. Are Buyers Still Out There?
3. Can I Afford To Buy My Next Home?
Review my Guide “Things to Consider When Selling Your Home,” for more information
We are in this TOGETHER! Selling a home is a collaborative effort, a joint process identifying your needs, evaluating solutions, and navigating through the decision-making process.
First impressions are lasting; therefore, it is important that your home is presented to potential buyers so that it not only shows the home well but entices potential buyers to start envisioning it as a place to call their own.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Prepare emotionally
- Prepare the home to capitalize on the Window of Opportunity.
- Discover areas of improvement that will optimize visibility, attract buyers and create a sense of urgency among potential buyers
- Leverage the attributes of your location
- Deploy a team of professionals to capture the home in the perfect presentation to include in all the marketing material
- Implement marketing strategy
- Show your home in the best possible Light.
- Complete the sale of your home
- Buy your next dream home